- Provide analysis on reported cases, define configuration specification and business analyst requirements. Work with various teams to optimize and enhance system. Design, document and maintain system processes, and perform quality assurance.
- Propose and design solution to meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe and allocated budget using the OutSystems Rapid Application Development platform.
- Responsible for ensuring the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design.
- Responsible for complying with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
- Responsible for the design and development of all integration points and interfaces with SAP, any selected 3rd party software, and other applications/ systems.
- Provide technical support to the Functional Consultants during system integration and user acceptance testing, implementing code changes if required.
- Plan and perform the cutover for the modules assigned.
- Deliver all project documentation defined for the projects that minimally includes design specifications, program specifications and unit test plan.
- Provide on-site support where necessary.
- Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
- Perform risk management which includes identification of risk, provision of mitigation solutions and management for risks.
- Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager and other management
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) year of Business Analyst experience.
- Outsystem experience will be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables (programs, documentation).
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.