- Respond to incidents or requests for help, via the phone, email and web
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues via call or remote tools.
- Opens, tracks, and closes trouble tickets; ensuring documentation (in tickets and in the Knowledge Base articles)
- Ensure tickets managed within KPI measurements and standards.
- Identify and escalate incidents and problems requiring urgent attention
- Escalate incidents and problems to the appropriate group
- Provides scheduled and adhoc reporting from Helpdesk system to clients and management.
- Follow the Service Desk Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of department.
- Diploma or Degree in IT with preferably at least 1-year service desk experience.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting the following technologies in a professional environment - Email, Microsoft 365, VPN (preferably Cisco AnyConnect), Active Directory, Basic Network / Internet Connectivity (basic command lines, check for IP)
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Mobile Devices (iOS and/or Android)
- Experienced in using ITSM ticketing tools.
- Knowledge in ITIL Standard.
- Proficient in usage of ServiceNow Ticketing system
- Experience in Microsoft 365 administration
- Technical certifications, Cloud Foundation, Microsoft, Network, etc.
- MS scripting or programming knowledge.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.