- Creating, maintaining, communicating and ensuring adherence to internal guidelines and best practices with respect to various business processes;
- Able to work independently and fast learner;
- Track and manage the division assets and filing of projects documentation.
- Work with finance department on job opening, amendment and project billing.
- Purchase & manage office consumables and expenses.
- Arranging travel and accommodations when required;
- Support office administration activity;
- Overseeing all aspects of administration;
- Any other ad-hoc duties by superior;
- Liaise with the accounting department to reconcile invoices and purchase order;
- To assist daily filling, data entry and maintain all data up to date;
- Administering leave records, medical and insurance claims.
- Diploma holder with 1 year experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills Discretion with personal and confidential information
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.