Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Responsible for SAP system installation, configuration, maintenance, migrations and upgrades
- Ability to conduct research into and troubleshoot SAP Basis related issues
- Responsible for the administration of the SAP system including installations, upgrades, system refresh, performance, security, sizing, support and connectivity.
- Apply Support Packs, Enhancement Packs, monitoring disk sizing and utilization, system performance
- Install and configure system monitoring using Solution Manager
- Develop and implement system copies and data refreshes
- Responsible for Database Administration.
- Manage routine patching and upgrades of operating system and databases
- Assist in disaster recovery planning, testing, and process implementation.
- Performance Tuning for Database and SAP
- Drive automation and scripting methodologies
- Min Degree in IT / Computing / Software Engineering or relevant.
- At least 5 years’ experience in SAP Basis Monitoring, installation and configuration.
- SAP Basis administration experience in private / public cloud-based environment
- SAP certification / training in Netweaver will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in handling S4 HANA and exposure to Netweaver concepts and products(Fiori, SolMan, and Enterprise Portal) will be an added advantage
- Database knowledge (Oracle, DB2, SQL, HANA, Sybase)
- Operating system knowledge (UNIX, Windows, Linux)
- S4 HANA / SAP HANA / Fiori / Persona / SAP PO experience will be advantageous.