Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Facilitate and support audit exercises conducted by external auditors and work alongside with delivery teams to collate, review, seek approval for submission of RFI requests during audit fieldwork, drafting the responses, and follow-up actions to ensure on-time and on-target execution of audit plans by external auditors.
- Develop a risk-based internal audit plan and perform audit work and gather evidence in accordance with the audit program within the timeline
- Assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls in mitigating IT risks
- Provide audit report covering audit findings, root cause and improvement recommendations.
- Present the audit findings to senior stake holders (both internally or to external clients)
- Follow-up with project teams until closure and ensure that root causes and actions taken have been addressed
- Minimum 8 to 10 years ICT experience, preferably with at least 5 years in ICT audit and or compliance management with professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001
- Good understanding of IT management processes, technology risks and internal controls and ISO standard such as ISO 27001
- Prior experience in project management, application development and cloud application development on project lifecycle (both traditional SDLC and Agile project development) preferred.
- Able to deliver quality and thorough work, with eye for details.
- Team player & good interpersonal skills.