- Part of the project implementation and maintenance support team.
- Responsibilities include technical POC, project delivery, implementation, troubleshooting, testing, customer walk through, maintenance support and documentation.
- Expected to work with client’s IT department personnel to ensure projects are delivered on time on target, much to the satisfaction of both customers & company.
- Work closely with external & internal project team members.
- Technical pre-sales support to the sales team. Participate and contribute with a feasible SOW to ensure a timely and successful project implementation.
During the first 6 months of employment to be work at Customer Site:-
- Operations on VMware Horizon environment.
- Manage, research, and resolve issues relating to Vmware Horizon VDI products including basic isolation of issues located in third party products that interact with VMware products.
- Help to provide periodic health check report to End Customer.
- Create and manage knowledge base content including problem solutions, best practices, and informational articles.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experiences implementation and administration with one or more of the following technologies: o Citrix infrastructure o Windows Server and its networking environment o Microsoft Active Directory o VMware infrastructure o Storage infrastructure
- System architecture including DR design experience is an advantage
- Able to work effectively in a team setting
- Decisive with the ability to multi-task
- Relevant technical certifications, such as Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft are preferred
- Overseas travelling may be needed and regional experience with neighbouring countries is a plus.