- Actively engage in the creation of new disruptive and transformational products and services
- Understand the essence of a concept, work independently, and continuously improve on the underlying idea, which leads to the implementation of a viable and creative product.
- Apply user experience and design concepts that fuse with software elements to create truly immersive and user centric front-end software.
- Develop and leverage various frontend web framework and components to visualize data, solve problems and uncover new opportunities, resulting in usable prototypes.
- Develop web and mobile applications ensuring best possible quality, performance and responsiveness of applications, including the identification and resolution of performance bottlenecks and issues.
- Monitor quality and performance of applications on production and continuously improve user experience.
- Senior members will lead squads (scrum teams) dedicated in the implementation of Proof-of-Concepts (POCs), Prototypes and Pilots with strategic customers
- Promote customer advocacy by engaging with strategic customers, country affiliates and business partners on the formulation of POCs, Prototypes and Pilots in associated documentation
- Support the Technology Development Managers / Directors to prioritize concept requests at each stage of the OIC process (e.g. ideation, concept validation, agile prototyping)
- Hands-on Involvement in the roadmap planning, design, architecting and coding of the POCs, Prototypes and Pilots
- Engage in the whole DevOps lifecycle from the development, testing, deployment, maintenance and operations of products and services
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field. Master’s degree is a plus
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in creating, developing and deploying front end web applications.
- Possess passion for User Experience (UX) and demonstrates strong flair in the aesthetics arena to push the envelope for User Interfaces (UI) that attains both factor and form for a seamless and intuitive user interaction.
- Experience in using automated build tools like Gulp, Webpack, Babel, NPM, etc.
- Understand how to debug in HTTP, XHR, JSON, CORS, SSL, etc.
- Good knowledge in design patterns, data structures, multi-threading and high volume server side development
- Experience with building RESTful services and micro-services
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or other container tools
- Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI), database technology (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB), cloud deployment technologies (Terraform and serverless architecture).
- Experience with developing applications on cloud architectures (AWS, Azure). Hands-on development in a serverless architecture (AWS Lambda) is a plus
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent role