- Reports directly to the Project QAM and assist him/her on all QA/QC activities in the projects implementation.
- Maintain and implement quality program for the activities in the project to meet the quality objectives and goals.
- To provide reviews for technical drawings as well as finalize the baseline of documents and drawings in order to certify that the correct set of drawings are used for product fabrication or amendment.
- To conduct incoming inspection reports for COTS items or any items that first arrived in company. In order to ensure quality products are received from supplier before assembly can take placed.
- To provide in-process inspection at vendors’ sites during manufacturing phase in order to provide sampling checks of the finished products and stop any production if necessary once non-conformance items are detected.
- To provide metalwork installation inspection on sites to ensure all workmanship of installation conforms to SS638 standards and to meet customers’ requirements.
- To conduct modular tests or internal tests (Pre-FAT/SAT/ITC) either in company premises, vendor’s places or on site for assembles equipment or system before engaging customer for acceptance tests.
- To involve in customer acceptance tests such as FAT/SAT/ITC together with customers and respond to customers on any quality related issues and take note of all feedback from customers in order to prevent same issue on final delivery products.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to the process and quality system.
- Identify and record any problem relating to the process and quality system for the project system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to the process quality problems through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions to any problem relating to the process and quality system.
- Assure the timely completion of correction and corrective actions on deficiencies found during audit and verifying its effectiveness.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs related to the process and quality system.
- Diploma/Degree for electrical/mechanical engineering and preferably at least 1 year of experience in the project and production environment.
- Shall have a good electrical/mechanical engineering background and preferably to have worked in the QA ambience in previous jobs.
- Able to work long hours, willing to travel locally for various QAQC works on the installation/production stages supporting the projects implementation. Able to withstand construction environment.
- Have good leadership skill and good interpersonal skills that are able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be proactive and alert to all process control in order detect any non-conformance before any negative situation happens, and for continual improvements.
- Knowledge of relevant standard i.e. ISO 9001, SS638 will be an added advantage.
- Possess strong data analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative) and demonstrate ability to make good judgement calls.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.