Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Lead internal teams to plan project’s timeline, milestones, deliverable and risk management.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and internal teams to gather and analyse technical requirements and needs.
- Developing project according to best practices and frameworks via established design and development methods, making sure that the system meets system and functional requirements.
- Provide pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost a project solution which includes the completion of a proposal.
- Ensure that the project delivers as-sold solution, remains within the baselined budget and is delivered on time whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction.
- Manage delivery of the project, including rigorous scope control and change management.
- Ensure client satisfaction and manages escalations, acting as single point of contact to the client.
- Provides direction and support to project team to ensure accomplishment of agreed upon goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Monitors project performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions
- Present and manage sign-off of key milestones and deliverables, such as functional document, steering co, change requests, user acceptance testing and project closure.
- Participate in monthly project health checks on active projects with PMO
- Drives vendors effectively to achieve project deliverables and ensure project is delivered on schedule
- Identifying problems, initiate and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Reviews of requirements, design and functional documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of software project management experience
- Willingness to travel to client locations
- Experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Successful record of accomplishment in projects, users and vendor management
- Have prior software development experience
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience in environment where teams are spread across different locations including offshore