Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Planning, coordinating and performing maintenance activities, upgrades, patches and disaster recovery tests
- Perform Level 2 day to day operation of Exchange 2013/2016 and Skype for business environments which includes change, system administration, performance and availability management.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange messaging & Skype for Business Messaging infrastructures
- Support Directory synchronization, SMTP, Relay hosting and Internet messaging environments
- Perform assessments and health checks of existing solutions and provide best practice recommendation and guidance to customers
- Provide Technical assessment and advisory to customers relating to design, installation, configuration, including system upgrade and migration of mailboxes
- Monitor availability and functionality of Exchange systems, as well as utilization and planning for server systems capacity upgrades
- Act on System outages, ensuring optimal SLA results and follow up in diagnosing and resolving any system problems. Troubleshoot Messaging Server issues, working in collaboration with other relevant IT areas and vendor support towards a quick and effective resolution.
- Work with other technical teams including network engineers and vendors, as necessary, to support system upgrade and maintenance activities
- Creating and maintaining clear and concise technical documentation
- Working experience with both Microsoft Exchange (2013/2016) and Active Directory in an enterprise environment, including in depth familiarity with Windows Server (2012/2016) , Skype for business 2015 and related technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook client support, SMTP mail routing, DNS, OWA is a must.
- At least 3-5 years’ hands-on deployment and support experience in server infrastructure for Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2013/2016/2019, Skype for business
- Candidates are required to handle clients professionally during all interfaces, and are customer oriented, and work effectively both independently and in a team environment.