- Manage, define and implement IT infrastructure security projects and the quality and progress of these projects to ensure on time, effective project outcomes.
- Manage infrastructure security deployment projects involving security solutions such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, VPN, authentication, content filtering, anti-virus, patch management, data loss prevention, SIEM, etc.
- To ensure the project tasks are monitor, track and complete on time and negotiate with the customer if there is any delay or/and gaps
- Manage internal project team members and external vendor or/and partners
- Responsible for the project P&L, financial forecast and ensure the cost is within the budgeted cost
- Degree in IT equivalent qualifications with experience as project manager position in the SI industry
- Experience as a technical lead in migration projects, which involve security, LAN/WAN and servers.
- Knowledge or experience in firewall, IPS, IDS, VPN, authentication, anti-virus, content filtering, patch management, cloud security, web & database security, data loss prevention & SIEM is a plus point
- Knowledge or experience in LAN internetworking, including hubs, switches, load-sharing equipment and bandwidth optimizers is a plus point
- Knowledge or experience in OS-hardening, UNIX and Window platforms is a plus point
- PMP certification is required
- CISSP certification is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skill
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new technologies and able to work under pressure
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.