Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Provide maintenance support for the IT security infrastructure components like firewalls, end-point protection system, VMware systems, SIEM etc.
- Manage fault rectification process, and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems using a range of diagnostic utility tools
- Work closely with product vendor to ensure customer infrastructure is in good condition
- Handle patching process and maintain the IT security components, e.g. monitor, evaluate, test, and apply critical patches to operating systems, applications, etc.
- Technically sound and knowledge to a certain level of system or networking knowledge
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance to relevant equipment
- Willing to be on 24x7 standby
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Information Systems, IT Security, or Computer Science
- Basic knowledge in Unix and Linux is preferred
- Experience knowledge in virtualisation, Firewalls, end-point security, and network security has an advantage
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skill
- Candidate has a passion for cybersecurity domain
- Independent with little supervision and a team player
- Relevant work experience (2~5 years) in IT servers management and maintenance are preferred
- Certification in Cybersecurity or networking has an advantage