Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Report to Development Lead
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Provide level 2 and 3 support to business users.
- 3-5+ years work experience with the following languages and tools:
- Good working knowledge in Node JS, Express, React
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Good knowledge of Jest, Mocha and DevOps (Jenkins), automated testing would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, API, MVC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability