Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Manage the development and implementation solutions and applications.
- Manage and lead a team of developers in the entire project development life cycle
- Manage each phase of the development life cycle and ensure that all tasks/objectives in each phase are met
- Manage customer’s expectation
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal departments.
- Accountable for the scope, schedule and resources used
- Accountable for the profit and loss of the project
- Computer Science background or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management and 10 years’ experience in IT with good problem analysis techniques (those with less experience may be considered for a junior position).
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal relationship.
- Preferably CITPM or PMP-certified.
- Knowledge of Java will be an advantage.