- Contribute to the development and execution of the marketing strategy
- lan, develop and own the marketing strategy and year-long marketing plan
- Develop and execute event and digital marketing strategies, including Content marketing, SEO/SEM, Email marketing, social media, and online advertising
- Measure and report performance of all marketing channels and tactics, and assess against business goals.
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts within the business, to update and create new content, to raise awareness and consideration as a viable defence and public safety & security partner to customers.
- Develop and implement an internal communications plan to engage staff via President messages and communications, business updates, contract wins, and also syndicate this across through channels including staff intranet, group-wide newsletters etc.
- Data Analytics and reporting. Measure marketing performance to drive ROI, and generate reports on the performance of campaigns and marketing channels. Analyse key metrics and drive optimisation and actionable change.
- Manage change management initiatives with key stakeholders
- Candidate Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in marketing, business management, or communications
- Relevant marketing certification(s) are a plus. For example, Google Analytics, Google Adwords Salesforce, Pardot, Marketing automation solutions, CMS etc)
- Minimum 6-8 years of working experience in B2B or B2G marketing