- Manage day-to-day activities in the Program Management Office (PMO) such as project governance and tracking of milestones and completeness of documentation
- Maintain and provide guidance on project governance standards and guidelines
- Drive deliverable management and gate closures across program
- Support project reporting in meeting coordination and preparation and minute taking
- Drive internal delivery teams to adhere to project governance standards
- Schedule regular meetings and record action items and decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Assist in planning and organizing Project Team related events
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Experience in office administration supporting multiple directors, project administration support function and calendar management.
- Added advantage with secretariat experience with procurement and M365 knowledge.
- Meticulous in planning, strong coordination skills, good communication (written and spoken) and following thru with actions and escalation.