- Provide administrative support to the Sales teams with reports and spreadsheets; filing and general administrations.
- Keep track, monitor and ensure customers’ contracts are renewed on time.
- Support Sales team in preparing quotations, tender and bids, and contracts renewal.
- Record/input sales orders and legal completion into the sales ordering system.
- Ensure the sales extraction sheets are completed and kept up to date on weekly basis.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the BU.
- Support in the tenders presentation and submission.
- Support the order processing functions, such as costing sheet, hosting agreement etc.
- Ensure timely invoicing and collection.
- Support marketing activities, such as website updates, customer events etc.
- Check all POs/ISRs from internal and external customers to ensure items, quantity, and amount are correct.
- Provide clear instructions to Sales Support & Logistics Management team upon receiving of customer’s PO.
- Monitor inventory stock level.
- Follow up on all in-coming stocks from vendors and inform customers (internal and external) on the deliveries date.
- Check current existing stocks as and when required by sales and pre-sales.
- Provide administrative support for the BU.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned.
- Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales administrative roles.
- Sales support or related skills is a must.
- Highly organized, able to multi task and work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Basic accounting and SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Good team player with an ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Possess excellent eye for details.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Possess good attitude.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment.