- Partners with the enterprise to implement standard security solutions and capabilities that are aligned with business, technology and threat drivers
- Performs focused risks assessments of existing or new services and technologies, security architecture, identifies design gaps, risks, and recommends enhancements
- Communicates risk assessment findings to information security “customers,” or business partners.
- Explore risk mitigation controls
- Serves as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business
- Evaluate compliance of operation processes with Information Protection policies and related government regulations
- Identifies and implements appropriate controls to effectively manage information risks as needed
- Identifies opportunities to improve risk posture, developing solutions for remediating or mitigating risks and assessing residual risk
- Maintains strong working relationships with individuals and groups involved in managing information risks across the organization
- Stays abreast of current and emerging security threats and designs security architectures to mitigate them
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology and/or equivalent qualification.
- Insurance Domain (a must Have)
- Must understand and have worked in an operational environment such as a SOC/NOC or IT for 4-10 years.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in the area of Security or Network Operations.
- Proven planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated drive for continuous learning, results-orientation, and teamwork.
- Ability to manage projects and drive action items with customers and multi-functional peers.
- Proven crisis management skills.
- Certifications: ITIL, Cisco CCNA//CCIE or better.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- 10% overseas travelling is required
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment