- Act as single point of contact to communicate and interact directly with both external and internal stakeholders - reporting manager, client user departments & IT department, 3rd party sub-contract vendors.
- IT infrastructure project management - scope, schedule, quality, resources (procurement), risk and cost etc - for banking customers.
- Proposal activity cordination
- Project delivery management with WBS, issue log, risk log, change management and any other tools.
- Facilitate constractive communications with problem solving mind & analytical skills - internal and external meetings & infromation exchange as communication hub.
- Authorize project closing with client.
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience as project manager
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in multi-task, handling multiple projects, and deliverables
- Working experience with bank customers ‐ Experience in OS / middleware software configuration design & installation in IT system implementation projects
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to accomplish tasks independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills desirable
- Excellent customer service attitude, including the ability to work with users of all skill levels and organizational levels.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve issues and challenges
- Strong time management, decision making, multi-tasking and organization skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.