- To provide maintenance support for large-scale fleet management operation system. Maintains Software, IT and onboard systems operation by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items.
- Troubleshooting and respond to incidents / faults for both system and application
- Testing and deployment (e.g. patching, updates etc.)
- Providing technical support for end users, including heading to site if required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Min Diploma in computer information or equivalent. (For Associate Engineer)
- Degree in Computer information/ IT related ( For Engineer role)
- Willing to take on new challenges and learning
- Preferable with working experience in system application support.
- On-The-Job training will be provided
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.