- Align all stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are adequately gathered and defined.
- Perform gap analysis to complete the clients’ business requirements.
- Develop and maintain documentation on business input and translation into visual models (Business domain model, process flow diagrams, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, data models, and wireframes).
- Coordinate with development team and support team to analyse and fix root cause issues, as needed.
- Perform system end-to-end testing to validate and ensure the system meets the requirement specifications.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Develop test scripts and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Conduct end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Perform Production and UAT Support and engage users for investigation and verification of issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in business requirement analysis or related field.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Effective communications and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- A self-starter and ability to work under pressure and tight schedule with positive and proactive attitude to anticipate challenges and resolves issues.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Customer oriented and a team player with great commitment and attitude.
- Experience in Dynamics AX or equivalent ERP system is an added advantage
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.