- Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in a SCRUM delivery model within the financial sector.
- Strong experience in soliciting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Solid understanding of Software Development processes.
- Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs.
- Good understanding of technical architecture and IT systems, understanding of cloud infrastructure is a plus.
- Strong background in business analysis for frontend applications.
- Financial literacy, preferably on financial instruments such as equities, bonds, funds, structured products and derivatives.
- Proven track record experience with most of the following tools & technologies: HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle, JIRA, Confluence, Enterprise Architect
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment