- Consulting with internal stakeholders to determine the scope of software development projects.
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Report to software team lead and work closely with other team members within the software development team to develop the software modules for C3 (Command, Control and Communication) software system
- Review and refine product requirements of the assigned subsystem to form a stable basis for product development
- Translate the requirement into software design that conforms to the software architecture, and maintain the traceability between each stage of the design
- Perform software development work based on the software design document and perform internal unit/module testing.
- Provide technical support during software integration testing
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar.
- A minimum of 2 year experience as a C++ software developer preferred and have gone through at least 2 cycles of SLDC, preferably in developing and/or maintaining software solutions for high data volume, high performance and high availability software system
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications.
- Proficiency in C++ compliant languages such as C, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in deploying software across a variety of platforms and operating systems.
- Experience in developing complex critical infrastructure software system will be an advantage