- Media monitoring
- Support in organising events and taking care of media event logistics to achieve the organisation’s objectives and ensure positive participant experience
- Support in maintaining the news sections in websites to ensure information is updated in a timely manner.
- Monitor data on our media reports and publicity activities
- Maintain and regularly update several database for media events, knowledge management, and stakeholder engagement
- Provide procurement support for services and assets required by the department
- Provide editorial support for newsletters, EDMs and collateral
- Maintain and update organisation statistics for use in media responses and leadership presentations
- Create and update presentations for stakeholder engagement
- Any adhoc tasks, as assigned to ensure smooth running operations of the projects
- Degree / Diploma in a relevant discipline covering areas such as mass communication / corporate administration
- Candidates with 3-8 years of relevant experience. Experience providing support in a corporate communications department would be advantageous
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
- Good interpersonal skills, and emotional sensitivity
- A positive team player with an ownership mind-set, and able to multi-task in a dynamic environment, yet able to work independently with the ability to handle pressure under tight deadlines.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.