Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Lead the team by managing the implementation of key projects
- Emphasise, develop and maintain sound project management skills amongst Senior Managers / Managers to achieve application migration objectives.
- Lead Teams to acquire sound understanding of business requirements and have adequate capabilities to review and critique vendors’ design and solutioning efforts.
- Collaborate with apps teams to formulate application migration strategies.
- Ensure that projects adhere to established program / project governance principles and conform to approved technology standards and policies.
- Manage overall vendor relationships. Resolve high impact conflicts and negotiations.
- Ensure that programme achieve targeted resource and budget utilisation.
- Establish Program performance tracking to ensure on track delivery and demonstrate value
- Encourage solid user management, quality improvement and change management projects to ensure high user satisfaction.
- Review and endorse staff recruitment
- Oversee the establishment of frameworks / training programs to supervise, coach and mentor staff so that staff performance and team capabilities are enhanced and strengthened.
- Manage and develop staff competencies to ensure a high performing team that can facilitate care transformation and innovation through information technology.
- Ensure there is sufficient engagement and communication with key stakeholders like users’ management, CXOs, other Heads of Departments.
- Manage the program’s capital and operating budgets to ensure compliance to project utilisation.
- At least 15 years in relevant IT experience such as solution architecture, project management, cloud, application design
- Relevant certifications in Cloud
- Leadership and Technical Skills to Lead a team of project managers, cloud engineers
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to engage with non technical management staff to explain technical concepts
- Ability to manage large scale and complex programmes
- Ability to influence and collaborate well with stakeholders