Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- In-charge of System, Network, Security, Cyber-Security towers.
- Design and formulate a framework of processes and procedures for the day-to-day operations of the team, and conduct continuous improvement.
- Lead and be responsible for monitoring and managing production environments that deliver 24/7 services.
- Provide systems engineering and operational support guidance for the infrastructure components including but not limited to firewalls, network switches, virtualization, backups, SIEM and malware protection systems.
- Manage, own and be responsible for implementing required risk and governance or compliance controls.
- Monitor and oversee the entire technical operation and ensure all day-to-day issues and activities are addressed according to the appropriate urgency/severity.
- Provide guidance to the Maintenance Team as part of the tech ops team to manage and operate IT infrastructure and facilities.
- Manage and maintain an up to date IT assets and patch information list, network diagrams and documented processes for operations, maintenance and systems requests.
- Monitor the health and availability of the infrastructure, attend to faults, and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance tasks, e.g. updating of relevant security devices, applying critical patches to operating systems and applications.
- Coordinate and manage external vendors.
- Provide security reviews of access to infrastructure.
- Respond to security violations, vulnerabilities, and events from detection systems.
- Engineer security controls to protect data and systems.
- Provide security policy guidance.
- Assess/evaluate prospective products/applications.
- Interact with Clients, Engineers, and Managers.
- Handle incident, service request and change request.
- Degree in IT/ Engineering or related
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience, at least 3 years of relevant experience supporting a large IT infrastructure
- ITIL certified
- Relevant professional certifications
- Good leadership and management skills