Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Responsible for managing the development, implementation and integration of digital transformation, digital and data technology, and data services in the organisation, setting the vision and bringing stakeholders together in this journey.
- Examines and does relevant technology scanning for related short-term and long-term business needs of the organisation.
- Plans and manages the investments efforts in Research & Development (R&D) in digital technology domain.
- Participate in the digital transformation strategy to create positive impact to defence business areas.
- Lead the team to carry out short-term and long-term (more than 5 years) future scanning work and incubation on advanced digital technologies
- Build mindshare amongst internal and external stakeholders to commit resources for both business and enterprise digitalisation works
- Secure and ring fence the funding for digitalisation initiatives
- Develop the mid to long-term digital technology strategy and roadmaps
- MBA preferred
- Data Science, Computer Science, Electronics, Statistics and IT experience
- Must have experience in future strategy works in research institutions or agencies or global commercial companies.
- Have experience in technology strategy planning or deep technology expertise
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Professional and ethical behaviour
- Analytical minded and proficiency in digitalisation technology