Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Reports directly to the Procurement Manager
- Identify reliable sources of supply for materials and services of require quality and quantity to be delivered on time.
- Conduct RFI, RFP, RFQ, tender activities in accordance to Procurement Governance & Regulations.
- Carry out price analysis and conduct purchase/contract negotiation with vendors/suppliers to ensure materials/services are acquired at most competitive pricing.
- Adjudicate awards and make recommendations to management for approval.
- Processing of PO, Change Order, contracts as well as tracking of deliveries.
- Liaise and collaborate with stakeholders on materials/services received and closing of PO.
- Provide regular feedback on materials/services status to stakeholders.
- Possess a tertiary Degree or Diploma
- Minimum two years’ experience in similar position
- Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes and systems
- SAP working experience is a plus but not a must.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Good team player, a person with integrity, maturity and self-motivated.