Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Serve as the deep Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the development of cloud infrastructure solutions which includes multi/hybrid cloud design and implementation
- Constantly explore new solutions and technologies, integrate learning and recommendations into the development process
- Demonstrate good expertise in all major Cloud Service Providers’ products and solutions
- Specialize in the best practice design, operations, and support of private/public/hybrid cloud infrastructure including Network, Storage, Compute and Security
- Ensure proposed design gels and aligns to Application, Enterprise, Security architecture
- Create architecture artefacts and documentation to effectively explain architecture design concepts and solutions to various level of stakeholders
- Recommend new services to complement and enhance infrastructure elements to stream-line and support applications development and deployment
- Apply knowledge of Agile software development and DevOps to infrastructure as code development and deployment
- Lead continuous enhancement and exploratory work to design, develop, test and deploy new Cloud Infrastructure technologies using agile methods
- Identify potential and emerging technologies relevant to innovation
- Project management of cloud infrastructure setup and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience in either AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform. Experience with other cloud platforms will also be considered.
- Previous experience with a System Integrator or Consulting organisation is preferred
- Experience with scalable architectures using serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g., Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry), microservice frameworks, etc. and software development practices like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e., Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Puppet) is preferred
- Experience with large scale cloud architectures including hybrid architectures, migration of on-premise workload and application modernization will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of cloud or system security will be preferred
- Some understanding of software development and infrastructure operations solutions will be preferred
- Strong analytical and design thinking skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) in articulating design principles, with ability to adopt communications styles to suit targeted audiences ranging from engineers to customer senior management.