Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Responsible for functional or technical leadership of the software group or software projects, driving for excellence in team performance and in product design by the introduction of new technologies, processes and/or software development methodologies.
- Provide technical leadership for application software, software designs, development and deployment of enterprise system for locally hosted or cloud environment
- Act as the key decision maker in identifying of areas of software technology for potential implementation into customer operation and processes.
- Leads the technical supervision and project management of complex software projects/activities.
- Provide technical leadership in embedded software development and project scheduling, provide oversight for design integration and testing.
- Deliver high-quality software within schedule constraints
- Work with external software consultants as required for system development, algorithm
design and project management to deliver on established project milestones
- Interacts with the QA engineers to insure that software products are robust and of very high quality.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of development, from specification and design through implementation, testing, and support.
- Technical leader responsible for maintaining and enhancing the high level of technical competence of Software Engineering Staff
- Min Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of object-oriented software development and/or Object Modeling Design experience.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in software development of application for critical systems.
- Experience in Source Control Management is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Prior experience into managing, guide and leading team
- Experience in Domain Driven Design and Microservices Architecture implementation will be
- Experience in BI and Analytics implementation will be an added advantage