- To understand the commission scheme and seek clarification from the Sales Teams if details provided in approval paper are unclear or has missing information
- To process Sales Partners’ Activation Incentive (AI) & Marketing Support Fund (MSF) and other Sales Commission & Incentives accurately and timely
- To verify, investigate, analyse root causes and resolve disputes / claims raised by Channel Sales, Sales Agents and Sales Partners
- To prepare AI & MSF payment summary, payment requisition and raise Service Entry & Service Order in Global Trading Post (GTP) for approval
- To liaise with Order Processing Team, Sales Teams, Finance, Sales Partners and Other Support Teams in clarifying / rectifying sales claims that were rejected and raised as discrepancy claims
- To update and maintain all payout records, master data files and do backup to keep track on all such info in our Commission folders
- To ensure documentation on operation processes & procedures are properly updated, maintained and available for use
- To ensure proper housekeeping of documents for reference and audit purpose
- To review current processes & participate in contributing ideas / suggestions for improvement.
- To analyse what are the processing gaps required for improvement, to work with the supervisor and assist the Commission Team to follow up on end-to-end solution time line.
- User Acceptance Testing & Implementation for new / changes to existing commission scheme
- To assist the Supervisor or Team Member to carry out UAT to support a new or revised commission scheme
- To collate & analyze any irregularities found in Sales Partners / Salesman commission payment that is not aligned to sales performance or sales trend
- To assist Team Leader or Team Member in providing Sales Partners’ commission data trend as and when required from other Department.
- Diploma holder and above
- Must posses strong Excel knowledge (eg command on Vlookup / Pivot Tables)
- Good working knowledge of MS office
- Preferably with IT background and had some system testing experience
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.