- Part of the project team and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Participate in the user requirements gathering with the Business Analysis to gather specific software requirements
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Document write-up. Eg. Technical/Design Specification, etc.
- Collaborate closely with Software Manager and Business Analyst to ensure the proper technical evaluation and deliverables at different project phases.
- Prepare and produce the release of software components.
- Conduct but not limit to Unit Testing, Peer Code Review, debugging, software deployment, train the user, and cross-training to colleagues.
- Support interaction with stakeholders for project activities e.g. requirement clarification, demonstration, user acceptance test, etc.
- Degree or Master in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or related subject.
- Proficient in JAVA or C# programming with at least 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Experience with database management and GIS development is preferred.
- Has successfully delivered projects with knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to take on challenges of the software project to deliver it on time with acceptable quality.
- Knowledge in IBM MAXIMO EAM will have an added advantage.
- Junior software engineer will be considered if the skillset and experience fulfilled the criteria.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Direct / Agency Contract employment.