- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in micro service design patterns, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- A minimum of 3 years software engineering experience.
- Understanding of client-side architecture and design patterns, including MVC and uni-directional data flow.
- Experience with React and associated state-management libraries (Redux, Mobx, etc).
Shortlisted Candidates will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment