- Act as the ‘business owner’ for assigned category, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business and is able to execute at both tactical and strategic levels to achieve long-term growth
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and business trends / events, and continually stays on top of industry and competitive trends.
- Maximize business profitability and selection expansion opportunities.
- Have a complete understanding of the customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to advocate for and drive delivery of features that provide customers with an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Manage vendor relationships : manage supplier / partner contracts, day-to-day relationships, and negotiate and secure marketing funds.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties to drive operational improvements.
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant senior level experience in retail, operations, business management or consulting (could include buying, product management, financial analyses) with a proven history of delivering results
- Experience in negotiations, pricing, or inventory management
- Proficiency with Excel and strong analytical acumen
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Business focused thinking, an ability to focus on key issues and a strong hands-on, results driven mentality
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 Months Agency Contract employment.