- PC hardware maintenance such as RAM, Hard Disk, CPU, Power Supply, etc.
- Install, configure and commission PC, mobile devices, video conferencing tools and other related equipment such as webcams, speakers, printers, scanners and copiers.
- Troubleshooting PC or mobile device related problems at user’s location.
- Handling mass deployment projects for implementation of patches, upgrades, application migration and hardware replacement.
- Diploma in IT / Computer Science
- At least 1 - 3 years experience as a IT Support Engineer in a medium or large MNC.
- Ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with fellow staff performing maintenance or upgrade work on PC installed at designated work environment
- A good understanding of cyber security and the application of controls to protect the IT systems
- A good understanding of PC Operating System such as Windows 7, Windows 10
- A good understanding of IT security products and their applications for PC and mobile devices
- Resourceful and a team player in resolving IT issues
- Ability to attend to service requests at short notice
- A good customer service attitude
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Direct Contract employment.