Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Define the overall test strategy for the program. The test strategy should identify the high level view of new capabilities delivered by program, define the associated quality gates, and articulate the test approach, phases, processes, tools and techniques that will be employed in the program. The test strategy should cover functional, operational, technical (e.g., performance, load, failover (incl. chaos engineering)), security, integration and interface related testing.
- Define the overall test plan for the program. The test plan should define the logical phasing and crossing of different types of testing set out in the test strategy, with integrated test cycles shaped according to the end-to-end value chains underpinned by functional, technical and security building blocks based on new capabilities delivered in the program. The test plan should capture test resourcing, test environment requirements,
- Drive test modelling. Lead a team of test analysts to define the test scenarios and test cases, identify the test data and test environment requirements, in accordance with planned test cycles. Manage the preparation of test data, test scripting and test environment.
- Lead test management covering test execution, defect lifecycle management and test reporting, across different testing phases.
- Responsible for securing test sign-off (whether internal or external stakeholders) for each testing phases.
- At least 10 years in leading test engagement with multiple testing teams across different test phases for large and complex development projects with proven track record.
- Familiar with DevSecOps processes and testing tools used.
- For functional testing, experience in TOSCA is a must. Familiarity with other test tools such as UFT is an added advantage.
- Experience in JIRA is a must.
- Familiarity with Payment and/or Securities domain is an added advantage.