Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Planning, coordinating and performing maintenance activities, upgrades, patches and disaster recovery tests
- Perform Level 2 day to day operation of Exchange 2013/2016 and Skype, Exchange Online for business environments which includes change, system administration, performance and availability management.
- Provide operational support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Exchange messaging & Skype, Exchange online for Business Messaging infrastructures
- Support Directory synchronization, SMTP, Relay hosting and Internet messaging environments
- Perform assessments and health checks of existing solutions and provide best practice recommendation and guidance to customers
- Provide Technical assessment and advisory to customers relating to design, installation, configuration, including system upgrade and migration of mailboxes.
- Monitor availability and functionality of Exchange systems, as well as utilization and planning for server systems capacity upgrades
- Act on System outages, and follow up in diagnosing and resolving any system problems. Troubleshoot Messaging Server issues, working in collaboration with other relevant IT areas and vendor support towards a quick and effective resolution.
- Work with other technical teams including network engineers and vendors, as necessary, to support system upgrade and maintenance activities
- Creating and maintaining clear and concise technical documentation
- Candidates should have working experience with both Microsoft Exchange (2013/2016) and Active Directory in an enterprise environment, including in depth familiarity with Windows Server (2012/2016) , Skype for business 2015, Exchange Online and related technologies.
- At least 3-5 years’ hands-on deployment and support experience in server infrastructure for Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange 2013/2016/2019, Skype for business and Exchange Online
- Has experiences in managing a team /team leader experiences
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook client support, SMTP mail routing, DNS, OWA is a must.
- Candidates are required to handle clients professionally during all interfaces, and are customer oriented, and work effectively both independently and in a team environment