Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Work as system engineer which will require planning and hands-on experience on implementation and troubleshooting.
- The position will involve on project the system design and review. Implementation and support the system related as per project requirement. meeting with customer and vendor management.
- Also require hands-on experience and treat as escalation point to address the customer concern.
- 2 years SI working experience.
- MCSA or higher
- Experience on design, configure and support on Domain controller, AD, GPO, DNS, DHCP, NFS and etc.
- Hand-on experience on implementation or support the SCCM, WSUS, power shell script and batch script.
- Experience on the Radius, LDAP and authentication configuration.
- Experience on OS and hardware configuration and support.
- Hands on experience on Windows server OS, Cents OS, Ubuntu or IOS.
- Experience on Office 365 and Google suit.
- Experience on security enhancement and familiar with CIS, ISO270001 or Microsoft Security baseline benchmark will be of advantage