- Serve as PL/SQL developer providing core database store procedures designing/development and optimizing; review and optimizing SQL in batch jobs’ scripts and java scripts.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document complex database programs to ensure that data processing production systems meet user needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Design data relational models for applications
- Provide data analysis and validation
- Identification of performance issues on production and testing systems
- Support application live running.
- PL/SQL and SQL Tuning and Optimization of newly develop and existing applications
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Database Administration, CIS or related Technical major.
- Certificated MySQL / MS SQL server DBA/Database Engineer/Developer preferred.
- More than 3 years’ experience on oracle SQL/PLSQL coding
- Advanced database development experience (Oracle SQL/PLSQL)
- Hands-on data architecture, design and development
- Practical creation and implementation of data models
- Experience on ORACLE optimizer
- Familiar with database management programs (SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer)
- Basic knowledge of Oracle database architecture
- Overview of JDBC programming connect to Oracle database
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent / Renewable Contract employment