Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Be the Infra team’s Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for internal/external auditors and consultants in audit/review projects.
- Assist the Infra team in managing the life cycle of audit projects and issues from start till closure.
- Assist the Infra team to track the status of audit issues till closure.
- Perform compliance checks to ensure audit issues are adequately closed
- Perform compliance checks on specific IT systems and IT processes.
- Provide IT compliance governance and promote security compliance within Infra Department.
- At a start, this job would be an individual contributor role, with the potential to manage a small team as the team expands.
- 5 – 15 years of experience in IT audit, compliance, security and IT operations.
- IT operations experience with a focus on the management of computer servers (Windows & Linux) and database (Microsoft SQL, Oracle) an advantage.
Broad security knowledge of a wide spectrum of Infra systems including servers, network, workstations and security management tools.
- Good knowledge in IT processes, domains and measures such as IT security incident reporting and response, server and workstation security hardening process, vulnerability assessment and Penetration Testing, Data Loss Prevention, patch management, IT disaster recovery and Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Familiar with ISO 27001 Security Standards, ITIL processes and IT risk assessment processes.
- Candidates with relevant IT audit & security certifications such as CISA and CISSP an advantage.
- Be able to communicate well verbally and have good skill in writing clear reports.
- (Optional) Prior experience being a people manager and leading a team