Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Provide Level 2 network operations support
- Respond to incident calls and ensure the SLA to our clients is met
- Perform changes to the network in-line with the organization’s Change Management processes
- Ensure compliance to policies, processes and standards, both internal and clients’ organization
- Prepare network analysis reports, including findings with analysis
- Participate in regular operations review meetings, including operational issues, tickets review etc
- Participate in projects/activities to support improvement initiatives
- Conduct proper handover from the project team to operations after commissioning of projects.
- Conduct internal training and/or knowledge transfer to team.
- Update operations documentation (technical, CMDB, etc).
- At least 3 years of experience providing network operational and administration supporting Cisco products (Routers / Switches/WLAN)
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, IT or its related field.
- Cisco CCNP certification will be an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of network routing and switching technologies and protocols
- Knowledge of network security, load balancing and optimization technologies
- Experience working with Cisco router/switch, F5 Load Balancer, F5 ASM, Checkpoint and Fortinet firewall, Aruba Clearpass and network monitoring tools.
- Analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to work in extended hours and perform standby duty after office hour
- Experience in network automation via scripting (e.g. Python, Ruby) or tools (e.g. Ansible, Algosec, Chef)