- Understand the requirements from Product Owner, Architects and Tech Leads.
- Design, develop and automate reusable, testable, organized, efficient, and self-documenting code/components.
- Perform software integration and testing.
- Maintain, optimize and monitor existing systems.
- Support all the project management activities where required
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with IoT Platforms is a plus
- Experience with IoT Edge computing is a plus
- Experience with Embedded Systems software development is a plus
- Experience in DevSecOps processes is a plus
- Experience with IoT communication technologies is a plus(MQTT, LoRa, REST, TCP, etc)
- Good problem solving skills and have a positive learning attitude.
- Able to work alone and as a team.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD systems, such as Bamboo, Jenkins
- Scrum certified, and with experience in a Scrum project
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 or 2 Years Direct Contract employment.