Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to identify potential weaknesses, threats and vulnerabilities to the middleware system.
- Provide day-to-day operation support like system maintenance, production incidents and other activities such project go-live or disaster recovery exercise.
- Manage issues with data quality (including missing/duplicate/rejected messages) and liaise with source system vendors to rectify
- Manage, trouble shoot and resolve data interfaces with internal/external applications/ databases and other vendor applications
- Develop or fine-tune operating procedures to improve operational efficiency, adherence to policies or industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain system documentations for all supported applications and their interfaces with infrastructure for operations purposes.
- Understand business and application requirements, translate and work with infrastructure teams to deliver solutions that meet budget and timeline.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other teams for regular review such as user access reviews or business continuity (BCP) exercises.
- Team player with fine attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker with excellent communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree;
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in Service Delivery related to application operations and process management.
- Experience in managing heterogeneous computing environments or supporting complicated health IT solutions are preferred; and
- Relevant Project Management or ITIL Service Management certifications will be an advantage.
- referably with working knowledge of Liferay, WebLogic, JBOSS and Layer 7 API Gateway.