i) Set project management framework
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on project management by defining framework, templates, tools and systems to deliver on cost, time and quality metrics
- Drive organizational capability to effectively apply the project management framework
- Develop a system to measure conformance to the application of project management framework and take corrective actions, as necessary
ii) Oversee project planning
- Review the integrated project plan to ensure the delivery of time, cost and quality metrics across the project
- Set expectations for periodic and milestone reviews including status reports, project risk identification and other dashboards
iii) Oversee project implementation
- Review project progress
- Guide team to develop corrective actions, as needed
- Develop credibility with stakeholders to deepen client relationships
- Work with division and cross-divisional management and project sponsors to gain agreement and manage expectations
iv) Security operations
- Perform audits, reviews, security control assessments, and tests of security operations based on established schedules.
- Perform analysis and trending of security log data from various security systems.
- Analyse security event data to identify suspicious and malicious activities. Follow-up to investigate activities.
- Provide inputs to improve security monitoring rules and alerts.
- Document processes related to security monitoring.
- Track alerts on cyber security threats and work with necessary parties to perform required mitigations. Provide regular reporting.
- Participate in change advisory boards for security related changes, including reviewing on-going requests for security configuration changes. Propose improvements required.
- Organise patch management tracking and reporting
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT Security with at least 3 years in managing security operations
- Experience in security technology like firewall, IPS, WAF, endpoint/VPN/ATP/EDR
- Knowledge and use of vulnerability scanning tools such as Rapid7 Nexpose, Netsparker and Tenable Nessus
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Laws, Personal Data Protection Act, Industry standards and information security policy framework
- Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or GSEC will be advantageous
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and non-technical personal.