- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of insurance front end solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
- Plan and drive the project’s technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to co-ordinate multi-teams to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
- Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
- Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to company’s standards / guidelines.
- Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
- Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of company’s methodology and delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
- Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Java Enterprise Application or Microservice development (preferably in heathcare industry), preferably using popular Java development framework / tools such as Springboot framework, JPA, JMS, Maven.
- Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
- Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modeling Language.
- Experience in various Java Enterprise Application or Microservice frameworks and design patterns.
- Familiar with container platform
- Familiar with Agile implementation
- Familiar with commonly used CI (Continuous Integration) and/or CD (Continuous Deployment) toolkits
- Experience in Cloud based deployment
- Working experience on above technology e.g. Springboot; container platform e.g. Docker, Kubernetes; open source RDBMS e.g. Postgres; NoSQL e.g. Redis; Event oriented system e.g. Kafka; CI/CD e.g. Jenkins is a plus.
- Good communication skills especially on technical concepts / terms
- Good logical thinking, know when to apply different solution / approach on different situation based on experience / R&D
- Fast learner, able to pick up new knowledge / skills related to the tasks within reasonable time
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent / Direct Contract / Agency Contract