- Design logic to be implemented for the software system based on the requirements provided by the client
- Ensure documentation are created and updated based on the changes made to the software system
- Analyse the existing structure and flow of the business process within the software system and find out how enhancement can be made within or integrated with the system.
- Ensure that development of the software system are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Ensure the development standards, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Conduct user acceptance testing with the client based on the software system developed
- Collaborate with customer and end users to define, design, test and deploy new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Production support, and bug fixing
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of users
- Knowledge in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Strong technical skills and hands-on experience in application development with C#, .NET, SQL, fault finding, application system design.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities
- Able to work independently under pressure, pro-active, organized and results driven
- Team player
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.