Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Jumpstart new Agile projects by helping clients to understand Agile and onboard key roles.
- Work closely with project leadership to assess organisational impediments, measure flow and develop strategies for continuously improving.
- Implement processes, practices, and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery. For e.g, create simplified, consistent, reusable, efficient and flexible methodologies.
- Play an active role in mentoring agile teams and guide them in project implementation.
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity.
- Lead and influence others including those more senior on best practices.
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives.
- At least five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in managing Government Projects in an Agile environment.
- Attained the Certified Scrum Master or an equivalent qualification.
- Good knowledge of the commonly used agile tools and practices.
- Team player, Supervisory, Coaching, planning, and management skills.
- Possesses strong customer empathy.