Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- The Architect is responsible for creating the most appropriate architecture and providing technical leadership in medium complexity project(s) independently.
- Provide technical leadership in medium complexity project(s) independently.
- Define system-level application architecture that includes high-level design, architectural policies and principles, design and programming guidelines, implementation risks and mitigation measures, software development and integration strategies, software configuration controls, etc.
- Maintain control over the architecture throughout the entire software development lifecycle by continuously making critical adjustments to the architecture to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Involve in requirement analysis phase to ensure the implementation feasibility of functional specifications. Highlight requirement gaps, disproportional construction efforts, technical challenges and any other issues to business analyst teams.
- Develop the Technical Design Specification (TDS) independently.
Provide technical leadership in the project through established design and development methodologies, to ensure system meets functional and system requirements.
- Engage customers to explain the rationale of architecture’s selection, or other technical issues.
- Ensure best practices, frameworks and re-useable components are employed in the project.
Trouble-shoot technical problems faced by the project team.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent.
- Typically 4 - 5 years’ experience in technical role with responsibilities that apply in-depth knowledge of architectural principles and design.
- Experience in developing and deploying medium scalable production applications on Cloud/PaaS platforms and Containers
- Working knowledge of DevOps software development tools and methodologies.
Broad and deep knowledge in current IT technologies.
- Certification in appropriate technologies is an advantage.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, - communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship.
- Able to travel as required