Team Lead / Architect - Lead a team of 4-6 engineers - Design and solution Cloud Technology for our clients - Responsible to process architect and deliver implementation with DevOps and Automation tools (E.g. Selenium, Bamboo, Jenkins, Github, Jira, etc). - Responsible to implement Agile and Waterfall methodologies with tool chains supporting the methodologies. - Problem solver with ability to see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems - Independent team member being able to make judgements calls in a fast changing environment with limited or ambiguous information.
- CI/CD Tools like CA, Jenkins, TFS, Bamboo.
- Configuration on project development pipeline.
- Scripts (batch or shell) to perform automation on deployment.
- Knowledge in Debugging and tracing errors on the system on development environment, test environment or production/staging environment.
- Knowledge on Quality Tools and Management tools like Sonar and Jira
- Build codes using npm, grunt, ant and maven or .net equivalent tools like msbuild.
- Knowledgeable in Unix/Linux or Windows Operating System
- Knowledge on Repository tools like Git, SVN, TFS, etc…
- Basic network security/ Hardeniing.
- Knowledgeable on any of the cloud environments / Platforms like AWS, Azure, G-Cloud.
- Experience on either container technology with orchestration or microservices. (e.g. Kubernetes, Openshift, EKS, ACS, ECR)
- Configuration tools like Ansible, puppet or chef.io
- Cloud technology knowledge and manages service like Codebuild, codepipeline, codecommit, x-ray, EKS, AKS, EC2, VPC, VNET
- change management