- Responsible for defining QA and Testing process/practices (e.g. Test Management, Defects Management, Code Quality), QA metrics, management tools and test automation strategy across agencies as well as curate relevant and suitable Testing Courses.
- Coach Govt IT Business Analysts and end users from the government agencies on QA and testing process/practices and test management tools to the IT teams and end users in the government agencies.
- Be part of the team at selected projects at the government agencies:
- Champion and drive product quality and QE practices in an agile/waterfall project delivery
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the product is built right
- Degree in software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering or infocomm-related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in creating and implementing test strategy for systems in agile development environment.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of test types, test levels, testing techniques and methodologies and test automation.
- A strong understanding of test-driven development (e.g. ATDD), continuous integration and continuous delivery both in principle and in practice.
- Hands-on test automation experience and experience in integrating test automation into the Continuous Integration chain as well as certification in Testing and Software Quality Assurance will be a bonus.
- Organised, methodical and meticulous in planning, management and execution.
- Team player who is self-motivated, independent, proactive, quality-conscious, customer-oriented and results-oriented.
- Excellent writing skills, good verbal communications skills and good presentation skills.
- Strong foundation in test methodologies, good analytical skills, attention to details and problem solving.